The New Happy Family Game
DEAL EVERYONE IN for fun games that evolve into teachable moments about race, cultural diversity, inclusion and stereotypes. The Happy Family Card Game uses characters of all ages, cultures, ethnicities and genders to convey that families take different forms and observe many customs.
• 42 FULL-COLOR CARDS are engaging and encourage conversations about individuality, gender roles and empathy. Intelligently sized at 4” x 2.75”, it is ideal for your kids games collection. Games, instructions and cards are printed in English, Spanish, French and German.
• FUN FOR EVERYONE from ages 4 to 99, the Happy Family Card Game brings every generation into the conversation. This helps children to learn about differently-abled people, multiracial families and gender fluidity through the experiences of parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.
• PROMOTES LIFE SKILLS such as teamwork, sorting, counting and interpersonal communication. With its compact, portable box and flexibility to be played by 2-4 players, this versatile travel game keeps youngsters entertained while teaching important social lessons.
• SAFETY-TESTED for your peace of mind, our card game has been safety-tested and found to meet or exceed international safety standards including both ASTM/CPSIA (USA) and EN71 (Europe).
• Free printable game boards for teachers to use in the classroom.